Compact, Versatile and reliable Ampoules/Vials Washing Machine incorporating the latest GMP demands. Machine is totally enclosed S.S. construction with a flexibility to wash 1 ml to 20 ml ampoules and 2 ml to 100 ml vials with the help of suitable change parts.
The standard unit is having mechanical motorized cam operated valve system for observing total five washes in one cycle.
The unit built on S.S. square pipe frame and all contact parts with D.M. water, distilled water and air will be S.S. 304, poly-carbonate, silicone, brass and PVC.
- Very robust construction for a long life and a continuous service
- Positive and pressurized jets through washing needles for high pressure-cleaning at minimum usage of washing medias.
- Sound design concept of pressure tanks for reserves and continuous supply of washing medias.
- Both internal & external washes ensures absolutely clean ampoules/vials after sequential washing.
- Acrylic top cover for clear view of washing events taking place in the machine.
- On line poly-carbonate housing with P.P. replaceable filter cartridge of 10 microns for water for best possible washing. All contact parts of washing media & compressed air are of S.S. 304 of HDPE or poly-carbonate or P.P.
- In the event of acrylic cover lifted during cycle operation, the machine will automatically stop and restart stop and restart from the point, when cover pushed down and restarted.
|MULTI JET NEEDLE PLATE
||MAXIMUM AMPOULE SIZE (ML) UPTO
||MAXIMUM VIAL SIZE (ML) UPTO
Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers' requirement without any further notice
Salient Features :
- Very compact, rigid & modular construction.
- Maximum eight air washes.
- All contact parts are of SS 304 or Hard-chrome plated or Brass for a corrosion free long life.
- Over load clutch is provided to prevent jamming on machine.
- No external lubrication required.
- Pressure regulator with pressure switch optionally provided.